Tuesday 26 January 2016

Contact Sheet

This is a contact sheet which shows all the pictures I took in a photo shoot, to gather an image for my double page spread. I did my photo sheet in front of a green screen so it would be easy to edit my image. I varied in shots, poses and mis en scene for every image which can be seen on the contact sheet. Once I printed this contact sheet out I annotated it and picked my favourite image (this can be seen on my DPS). I picked this image as it shows, my friend Daniels, full boy and the low angle I took it at shows power and authority. Also it is an image my target audience would likely aspire to.
  

2 comments:

  1. Some annotation here Owen , discuss what you have put your contact sheets in please. Very good so far just annotate.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete